Frozen Chicken Air

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Axie goes junkyarding !

Ha ! I love my boss, he took so great care of me today, avoiding striking rock & stuff, even on mixed terrain. I hope he won't feel the urge to sharpen me because I just hate the way it makes my whole body vibrate in sync with his chisel strikes. Jo sharpened his axes today, from now on I officially hate him for giving my bossy bad ideas. I've added a picture of what he has done to his poor axes ... I was a bit rough coming out of the ice today, but that's his fault ! The stupid m.f. keeps overdriving me. At least it wasn't as bad as yesterday, that was just pathetic !

The crux of the day was hooking this thin pillar coming out of a steep section on thin rock. I just closed my eyes and prayed, but bossy handled me just fine. He seemd a bit ruffled afterwards though. Seeya !