Frozen Chicken Air

Monday, January 28, 2008

Music again...

I risk C1sc0 saying I'm going very off topic now, but I got tagged by my collegue Philip and I won't drop this opportunity for interaction.

First, the music I let wave my brains at work is mainly my little iPod's, varied with whatever (iTunes') network scans at work reveal. I try to not to press the next button too often, but open my mind for new things. But his blog is not about work or computer things, so let's go climbing...

Whoever ever got the chance (or bad luck?) to be in my car on a (climbing) trip, will know my iPod has quite diverse sounds on it. I like playing them in full random order, which very well can result in Edvard Grieg followed by Craddle of Filth.

But most of it is situated somewhere in between, Tori Amos and Bel Canto getting a very high score, followed by Dead Can Dance and Sigur Rós. Boards of Canada also, and Leaves' Eyes, Mylène Farmer, Hedningarna, Massive Attack,... I have to stop.

Oh yes: while they were renovating our office some time ago -yes, while we were supposed to keep on working- I had to fall back on the more noisy stuff to fade out the drilling machines and such...

Let me tag my partner in climb C1sc0 first, and Wannes and Heidi...

Labels: