Frozen Chicken Air

Monday, October 15, 2007

International Climbing Meet in South Africa

The MCSA is holding a climbing meet again! (-:

Excerpt form the mail I got:
INTERNATIONAL CLIMBING MEET
With The Mountain Club of South Africa


The Mountain Club of South Africa intends to hold an international climbing meet at the Magaliesberg, a mountain range an hour's drive away from Johannesburg, from Saturday 15.3.2008 to Monday 24.3.2008 and herewith invites climbers from your country to join.


I have been there myself at their both previous meets, and it was great!!! Especially my 2005 trip still holds high in my top 10 of climbing trips! So I can only recommend this Meet to anyone who ever dreamed to go rock climbing in Africa..

Unfortunately I won't be able to go to the meet myself this time, since I'll spend most of my 2008 holidays iceclimbing in Canada, and I don't really have the budget for two intercontinental flight holidays a year - not to mention environmental concerns one might get from that much flying.

Anyone interested in going, let me know and I'll forward you the invitation mail with subscription forms. The meet is open to all climbers...

And make sure to greet Ulrike & co from me if you go!

Labels: ,